Join Our Team of Skilled & Compassionate Pet Care Professionals at CHAH!
- Are you interested in working for a highly progressive veterinary hospital in Central Alabama?
- Is caring for pets and their people your passion?
- Are you a team player committed to developing your skills and sharing your knowledge with others?
- Do you have the training or experience necessary to professionally care for dogs and cats in a fast-paced hospital setting?
- Are you driven to be the best in your field?
If you can answer Yes! to these questions, you may be a perfect fit for our team at Carriage Hills Animal Hospital. We are pleased to review the credentials of skilled and caring applicants.
Current Job Openings
The following is a list of current openings at CHAH. Contact us for more information or complete and submit the application below.
Pet Resort Staff
Pet Resort Staff Member full time position available; duties consist of walking, feeding and bathing client pets. Must be a team player and able to work weekends and holidays. Animal experienced preferred. Apply anytime but no phone calls please.
We are hiring for a Full-time Receptionist needed immediately. Prefer Veterinary experience. Must be available to work M—F 7am–6pm and Saturdays 8am–1pm.
Complete and submit the employment application provided here. You may submit the form online or download, print, and complete the form for delivery to our hospital. If we are interested in seeing more, we will contact you to schedule an interview.